Hey guys - It's me - Sonia.
Just an update. However, not a whole lot is going on in Sonia-Land. Just got done with the platelet donation. It kinda hurt today, but i think that's from the lack of water. lol. Need more water for the vein to be more open. So, going to drink like a fish so next time i go will be better. And I kinda fell off the spinach thing, so need to do that again, so the hemoglobin ordeal will be good. I'm so happy, i've gone 3 times in a row, and havn't been deferred!!! i think that's brilliant. So, finally got it to where I can go every other week, and just donate. =o) That thrills me. however, there are some people who think i am silly for doing such things. oh well. I enjoy it, and so thats what matters i think.
Work is still the same. Just working away. Was able to get some hours in during december and january as the full time girl was on vacation. That really helped.
I am still so done with all this stupid cold weather. I am sick of the snow. If i knew how to do a spring/sun dance i would be all over it. However, it's like my mum said, if i dont know what i'm doing, i might get a move wrong, and we would end up with a blizzard. and that is NOT what i am wanting. so i have told God that I am ready for spring and summer!!! best thing i know to do.... tell God. But He's in control, and I guess if He is wanting snow in my corner of the world, so be it. But i will still pray for sun and spring. cos after that is SUMMER!!! YEEHAW!!! so can not wait for all that excitement.
My friend is going to be having a baby in the spring, and i wanna meet the baby NOW! lol. so it all better just hurry.
Well, i think that's about it for now. hope is going well in your world, as all is well in Sonia-Land.
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment