Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hi!

Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.

Just saying hey. An updated. Not much is still going on. Just working the most I can, and living the best I can. Last weekend was a holiday, so I got some extra hours. Plus, it was busy with that silly love holiday thrown right there in the middle. Hotels are busy at that time. I talked to some others, and they were way busy. Which everyone thought was really nice. Extra hours on the paycheck is always nice. Just waiting for more!! lol.

I am hoping that summer/spring is finally on it's way. there is still silly snow up on peavine, but today was absolutely brilliant! i was able to get out and just sit in the sun! i loved it. I was doing yard work, but some silly bee came where i was, and so of course i let him take up the space, so i sat in the sun. after awhile mr bee left, and so i got back to work. cleaning up the patio back porch area, and working in the sun! glorious sun! and it was like 50 degrees! maybe warmer, i have no idea really, but that's what the temperature thing looked like it said, so that was nice.

tomorrow going to help a friend with my boy! he's so cute!! i just love that lil guy. he's so precious. then i am going to sleep early as i am going to be helping a friend move WAY EARLY saturday morning. lol. then off to work. just hope it's slower as apparently i'm going to be up way early saturday morning. and have a yummy rockstar and cheeze its! yummy!!! lol.

well, that's about it that's going on. hope everyone is having a good week!

sonia
that's all i have

0 comments: