Beneath A Southern Sky
Deborah Raney
This book is following Daria Camfield from South America, back to the states after the loss of her husband. Due to my own circumstances, I understand why she made some of the choices that she did. This book has definately held my interest. She brings home the only piece of her first husband that she can really bring. The birth of their daughter Natalia. She then remarries a really nice man named Colson Hunter, only to later find out, her first husband was not killed as originally thought. I do recomend this book!! a GREAT read.
Brought to you by Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing, and can be found on Amazon.com
Deborah Raney
This book is following Daria Camfield from South America, back to the states after the loss of her husband. Due to my own circumstances, I understand why she made some of the choices that she did. This book has definately held my interest. She brings home the only piece of her first husband that she can really bring. The birth of their daughter Natalia. She then remarries a really nice man named Colson Hunter, only to later find out, her first husband was not killed as originally thought. I do recomend this book!! a GREAT read.
Brought to you by Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing, and can be found on Amazon.com

1 comments:
So then what happened??????!!!!!!
You know I don't read mondern day books, so you have to tell me the rest, you have my curiosity up about it now!
Post a Comment