Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
So, its been about a real long time that I have just updated life. Not that there has been anything to update, but ya know...
Lately work has been crazy busy. Thanking God for the hours, just wishing I could get more rest, sleep and all that good stuff. But, I'm happy with the paychecks! {kinda...lol} But it's been good.
Tomorrow is a long awaited day. Going to see STOMP! ... haven't seen that in a few years, in fact the last time I saw it was back when I lived in CALI and had Matthew come see it! lol. and that's been a looooong while.
Yesterday was a great day! Went out into God's beautiful creation. Was able to go to Lake Tahoe for the day. Went up Mt Rose, and saw snow. YUCKY!!! Then I just drove around the lake stopping at some places to take pictures. Went up the gondola at heavenly. The lady I was with is from KS, and major flat-lander, and poor thing about hyperventilated going up. which of course didn't help me in the least bit as i am also petrified of heights. we made it up, and was able to wander around the resort. was beautiful weather!! i was quite pleased... even if i was walking around in the snow. after that, we went and ate, and drove around the other side of the lake. went up by squaw valley, and then over to donner lake. then, home again home again. it was a great day in sonia-land. just a day in the sun and relaxing. =o)
well kids, i think that's about the update for now. i'm sure there is more, but at this moment, i dont know what it is. my mind is sleeping, and my body is wanting to follow. hence, have a good night kids.
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds fun... Remember that year we went and I was scared to death on the stupid gondola? That was really scary and everytime yall would move a muscle I would frea out
freak*
Post a Comment