Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hey...

Hay guys... It's me - Sonia.


Sitting here half-bored. I really should be in bed with a book, but as you can tell, I am not. But soon... Got church and work in the am, hence, I will be in need of sleep. As most know, I do like me sleep!!! ^_^

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the whole wide world!!!!!!!! my mom is truly the best. Sorry ya'll, but it's true. You can think you have the best, but you also have the right to be wrong. It is true, I about killed her from heart break, but if she can put up with my stupidity, and still love me, she's the best. And boy-howdy, was I ever stupid in my younger years. Not that i'm totally smart now, but wow. I was really dumb! To put up with me, and to love me is amazing. Reminds of God. I haven't been the sharpest tool in the shed mind you, but He still loves me. that to me is one of the most awesomest things ever. In fact, it IS the most awesome thing ever!! To put up with my stupidity, my failures and my faults, and still love me. That's my God! and my mum.... she loves me. and for that, she's the best!!!


been in revival services with Bro. Michael Brown. I'm still half not used to this. Last time I really saw him, we were passing out tracts in Africa!! and touring france, and london. In fact, it was so funny. The first night he was here, he came up and said hello!! Long time no see. How are you... I didn't know you came to this church.. blah blah blah... {all the great preliminary parts of a conversation...} then says, do you remember in london calling roy fisher eugene? i laughed and said yeah... and he called sis jana allard Mrs Rathbone... good times that memory was. Introduced to me to his wife, and told her we did the Africa trip together. she says, THAT'S where i've seen your face...in Africa pictures!!... makes me wonder... what pictures of me?!?!!? lol... good times. and now some awesome services. Thursday night, this lady came just to get prayed for. how awesome is that. I hope she comes back..


ummmm.... what else is new. Work. that aint new, but yay i'm getting hours!! woohoo!! I like those. especially when people want to share theirs with me... that's way cool. So, i'm still getting a few extra hours here and there. makes me happy.

well, that's about it for sonia-land now. not that eventful. yet. but summer is on the way!! woohoo!!! RODEO'S COMING!!! can't wait!!! YEEHAW!!! {just a hair of countryness coming out...lol}

well, have a great rest of the weekend ya'll!!!
sonia
that's all i have

1 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

UGH! LUCKY! I miss the rodeo and even the fair, although its not that great.
The fair is amazing. But SOOOO expensive. Don't care too much to pay 5 dollars for each ride, that's just insane. Maybe this year I'll actually save up. or maybe they will decide that they will have some sort of pass for all the rides. :)
O and Bro. Brown is the one that's married to the oldest Hyler girl, right?