Shades of Morning
Marlo Schalesky
Publisher: Multnomah
Hey guys, it's me - Sonia, with another great book from Multnomah Publishing. Shades of Morning I do admit was kinda hard to follow, but once I understood what all was going on, it turned out to be a great book.
In following the present story of Marnie Wittier, it would also take us to the past of a young love she believed to have died with Taylor Cole. The story is based between what happened then, and how it shaped who she is today, a young lady with many regrets as to how the past has ultimatly shaped what she has become. However, a young boy with Downs Syndrome teaches her how to love, and let the past be in the past and that the Son can take it all, and erase our sins, and make them white as snow. Emmit, (the young boy) teaches her how to love, and to let her past go, and in turn can find true love in her present, and future.
I definatly recommend this book. It was a great read. You can find it at barnesandnoble.com and happy reading!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment