Hey guys, It's me - Sonia.
Just a update of Sonia-Land. Of which at the moment not much of an update. Currently watching the Mattocks children. Sis. Mattocks flew to WA for a funeral happening tomorrow, and didn't want the children to be missing school. And since I missed these kids, here I am kid sitting. They are funny boys, that's for sure!
Tonight starts revival with Bro. Bellew. I am thinking that GREAT things are going to happen. Lately Pastor has been preaching on prayer, and you can really tell the church as a whole has really gone to a new level in prayer, and now it's time to reap the harvest. Sunday nights message really was great... he talked about helping those that are hurting. I feel a burden for some people, and I realized I need to do more than I have. To be a better friend, and to really help them make heaven their home.
Well, I think that's about it for now. As I said... not a whole lot going on here in Sonia-Land. May ya'll have a blessed week!!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Ok So I'm totally back on here.. So I am gonna be looking for updates young lady. HA~! I posted a few updates. I have more but gotta do it manana. I'm tired already. Love you girl hope things are going well for you. Miss you!
ELLIE!!! long time no see!!! all is going well, as you see by my boring post. lol. hope to read updates from you soon!!!
love you!!!
me
Post a Comment