Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ok.....

Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.

Ok. It is done freezing now. Now it's nice, and warmer, and the mountain air is brisk in the valley from the snow capped sierra nevadas. May it stay nice! =)

Let's see.... what else. I have a few thoughts rambling around in my head, however, I would not be able to put it all here in 15 minutes which is all I have left of my work day. So, hopefully, I can get them into making more sense before I sit down and try to get it out to you guys.

I have been making my way to recovery. As most of ya'll know, I just love tacos, and have not been wanting them, do to the fact that I think they would not taste good, and one should never have tacos unless they can be enjoyed to their fullest extent! And today, I wanted nachos, which is part of the taco family. YUMMY!!! but, alas, i didn't have any. I had cereal instead. then at work, i had some odd enchilada frozen meal. It was deffinatly of interest, and i'm hoping that it was just the fact that it was a frozen meal, and not the fact that my taste buds may still be a lil off. that would not be peachy.

Quickly, I must share how great God has been lately. As most know, I have been working Sundays for about a year. I asked when I would get them off and I was told it would not happen. So i've had to ask for them off when I could. well, I was able to get the last 5th Sunday off, and then lo and behold, I was provided the next sunday off!!! WITHOUT asking for it!!! so, i said, thats fine. God will provide something for those hours. so, i'm scheduled another day this week, and it wasn't just to make up the hours!! Then I get time off for West Coast, so i'm only going to be missing about 1 day with that, and i figured, that's ok. God will provide. And lo and behold, I get another side job this week to help with that!!! Now, i'm not totally sure if that all made sense to ya'll, but I'm just thanking God for His blessings!! I'm just so amazed that amonst all my failures, faults, and problems, God keeps blessing!! He's been so good to me, I just am amazed. ya'll have no idea.

Well, that's the extent of my update for now. Hope ya'll have a good rest of your week!!

sonia
that's all i have

0 comments: