Hey ya'll. It's me - Sonia.
Just thought I'de say hey to ya'll. An update in Sonia-Land.
Not too much of an update, but ya know... I tell people they need to update their blog {HINT HINT!!!} Hence, I need to update too!!!
Last week was fun!! I made up the extra day on thursday since a co-worker wanted it off. So there was hours for me! Then friday night went out caroling!! that was great fun! Until i realized while yes, i wore warmer shoes, {kinda} my feet started hurting thanks to stupid bone spurs in me feet. So, I hope to remember to wear more comfortable shoes next time!
Saturday was a good work day. Then afterwards, we went out to Sizzler. That was kinda funny. My dad orders a salad bar, my mom orders a salad bar, and I order a salad bar. Which made David give us all a funny look. He says, you go to a steak house and order a salad bar!??? who does that!?? then he ordered steak and all you can eat shrimp. So he's sittin there waiting for his food, and the rest of us go get our salad. Then, the waiter person comes with his food and wonders where it goes, so my dad moves his plate and goes "right here" at the same time david did. It was really funny. Everyone started laughing. My mom ordered shrimp as well, and so my dad was looking at my moms shrimp. and if my memory serves me right, she asked him if he wanted a piece. he says yes, and reaches for one off david's plate. my dad's so funny!! he's the best!
well, next week i'm going to start getting more hours! yay!! actually, I can start picking up those hours on friday, so i think i'm going to. So for the next three weeks, i'll be working more than i have in a long time! and i'm excited. right before christmas, and that's always nice. still just means christmas will be later from me than normal, but it'll be ok. i hope. lol.
well, i think that's the excitement in sonia-land. Not much excitement, but there's an update from me anyways. now the rest of you need to get crackin!!! lol
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment