Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hey....

Hey ya'll. It's me - Sonia.

Just a quick update... of which, still not much of one. lol. But oh well. I'll update ya'll on what I can.

Hours are now starting. One day off a week for the next 3 weeks!!! YEEHAW!! I won't complain about it!! At least, not yet. lol. But since that just started yesterday, I won't complain until I'm really tired. Which, I hope wont be too bad. Not that busy at work, and I really could use the hours. So, that's what I'm going to keep telling myself, and if I need a little help, well, I have some tasty Rockstars {the red ones} to help me out. Thank you David!!!

Speaking ... er.... writing of David. Please keep him in your prayers. He's currently a patient over at Renown, and while things don't look too bad for him, I'm sure it's no fun being a patient there. So, please pray that the team of Dr's he has working on him help him get well. And fast. Plus, that the surgeon will do the right thing for him. However, I'm sure he will have talked to the surgeon by the time ya'll read this, but please just keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

Another update. I think my dad is having a mid-life crisis. Now, as most know, my two dogs ended up getting put down some time ago. And I've been told NO MORE dogs. If I want them, I can move out all on my own and have them. Well, a guest at the hotel had to fly home due to a family emergency, and requested that I watch his dog whilst he's gone. Well, he's been gone longer than he thought he would be. I ended up staying out at the hotel with the dog at night, and then my dad, the one that said NO DOGS said to bring him home. So, i'm now pet sitting this funny boxer named Roland here. The first day I brought him home he stuck to me like glue, but slowly warmed up to my mom. Still not 100% sure of my dad, but, it'll be ok. He's been a good boy. Rides in the truck well, so I've taken him out with me. Which is probably not the best idea in the world as I'm going to end up quite attached to this dog, but just keep telling myself, that's he's not mine, and I will be giving him back to his owner.

Christamiss is next weekend... YAY!!! I'm being way spoiled this year!! I've already gotten a few presents, and so far, I've hit the lottery. Some nice awesome people got me what I really wanted. I only wanted 2 things this year, and I've gotten them both!!! One is currently in washington .... had to go get protective gear on it... and now just waiting for it to come home. And the other was some knee socks. And some awesome people get me that!! I opened that box, and got this huge grin. I probably looked like a complete and total.... something... but I didn't really care. It was totally awesome!! So thank you!! A bucket load!! May God bless you!! I dont know what else is coming, but I know more is on it's way!! =o)

Well, I think that's about it for now. Hope ya'll have a good weekend, and may God do awesome things for you in church!!

sonia
that's all i have

3 comments:

Tara, Jace and D'Sean said...

Just wanted to say "Hey" and Merry Christmas!!! Love ya!

Tara, Jace and D'Sean said...

Oh... and I am so happy you got your knee socks! lol

MysticsKryten said...

Tara - HEY! lol... glad to see you comment. And yes. the knee socks are totally awesome!!