Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
It's a new year!! And I'm hoping it's a good one... Last year wasn't all that bad, but it wasn't all that great. I'm hoping for a GREAT year!!! Just keeping my eyes on Him, and it'll all be alright! No matter what kind of year I have had...
Not much going on so far this year, however, I've only had one day in it. Lol. I was able to work today and got time and a half for it, so for that i was glad. It's been a crazy weekend at work. Not really exciting, but oh well. For me, it's not that bad... Just makes the day go by fast... =o) Others, they had a difficult time in the past few days, and it got a little tense-full at work, but oh well. Life goes on.
Not much else is really going on... Just been working still, and have another week to go before I go back to a fewer hours. It's been a nice blessing, and I thank God for it.
Well, I think that's about it for now!! Hope you have a good weekend, and may God bless you at church!!!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment