BLIND HOPE
An Unwanted Dog & the Woman She Rescued
Kim Meeder
&
Laurie Sacher
Hey guys, it's me - Sonia. Just here with another book I've reviewed thanks to Multnomah Publishers. This was about a book of a Youth Ranch up in Oregon, and two of the staff members, One to tell the story, and one to listen.
The story teller, Laurie, tells of how she got a mangy mutt Mia, and how she "saved" Mia from the sad little life Mia was having. However, Mia taught Laurie more than she ever thought she really didn't know. In saving Mia, Mia was able to show her lessons of unconditional love, something Laurie had not known before. Which in turn taught her about the Love of God. Which was something totally new to Laurie. It's also amazing how in the writing of the lessons Laurie learned, how much I learned myself. This book helps put things into a perspective that I had not seen before.
This is a book I do recommend. It is available on Amazon.com, and is from Multnomah Publishers. I received this book free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group for review.
An Unwanted Dog & the Woman She Rescued
Kim Meeder
&
Laurie Sacher
Hey guys, it's me - Sonia. Just here with another book I've reviewed thanks to Multnomah Publishers. This was about a book of a Youth Ranch up in Oregon, and two of the staff members, One to tell the story, and one to listen.
The story teller, Laurie, tells of how she got a mangy mutt Mia, and how she "saved" Mia from the sad little life Mia was having. However, Mia taught Laurie more than she ever thought she really didn't know. In saving Mia, Mia was able to show her lessons of unconditional love, something Laurie had not known before. Which in turn taught her about the Love of God. Which was something totally new to Laurie. It's also amazing how in the writing of the lessons Laurie learned, how much I learned myself. This book helps put things into a perspective that I had not seen before.
This is a book I do recommend. It is available on Amazon.com, and is from Multnomah Publishers. I received this book free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group for review.

0 comments:
Post a Comment