Sunday, March 13, 2011

Divine Appointments

Divine Appointments
By: Charlene Ann Baumbich


Divine Appointments. I enjoyed this story, although, at first, I had to try to figure out where each new character came from, and where they fit into the story line. Once all characters were introduced, this story was a great read!

Following the life (mid-life) of Josie Brooks as she consults a firm in Chicago with a "bleeding-heart" boss, we learn how we can learn from past mistakes, and make a more enjoyable future. As Josie goes through mid-life, having experiences that we all face in todays economy, we realize we should go with the flow of things, instead of trying to micromanage everything we come across in life. And we learn when things don't go the way we think they should, we realize that God has His hand in things, and in the end, everything will be alright!!!

This book is another great read provided by "waterbrook multnomah press" and available at amazon.com. I received this brook from the press for review.

0 comments: