Hey guys, it's me - Sonia.
So it's april fools. Didn't pull any pranks this year. No Sonia originals anyways. But I still had a blast of a day!
Well, imagine this! I have pictures of my farm visit!!! I will show you them now.
So that was my day at the farm. There were some fun times to be had. I was supposed to arrive around noon. And true to Sonia-style, I was a bit late. So I had lunch to catch up with everyone else as they had already ate, and out to see the animals we went. First was the lil chics. Not to hard as they are too small to be out with the big chickens, so we saw them first, and Lil 'Y was quite interested. Altho, holding one for him was a bit difficult, and they kept trying to fly away from him. He couldn't understand how to hold it. But it's ok.
Then out to see the baby pigs. They were so cute running around. It took Troy a few minutes to catch one... they run so quickly!!! But he got the one that squeals the least, and had to hold it close so it wouldn't squeal so much. It wasn't the most pleasant animal to hold, but it was still cute.
Then, the baby sheep Valentine. SO CUTE!!! I liked holding the baby lamb. So soft, and precious. Then off to see the dad's of the offspring. Daddy sheep was in the pen with the chickens, and roosters, and turkeys. I have no pics of them.... And daddy pig was in a pen next to them. I think I have a pic of his head... lol but not really blog worthy. Then looked at the spot all cleared out for the baseball diamond, and where the steer will go. It was a good day I had. Wish I could go out there more often. But oh well. It's always a pleasure when I go.
The first day of spring was officially about 2 weeks ago. It snowed that day. I dont know who ordered that silliness, but praise the Lord it's gone now! I think I went out wednesday, and the weather was so beautiful!! I worked yesterday, but looked nice outside! Then, today, being out, I was SO EXCITED!! I was able to wear sandals!!! I have pics on the phone taken after 1700, and it was over 80f!!! So nice!!!! I do hope and believe spring and summer are on the way!!! WHOOHOO!!!!
Well, that's the update I have for now. Hope ya'll have an enjoyable weekend!!!
Sonia
that's all i have
Then out to see the baby pigs. They were so cute running around. It took Troy a few minutes to catch one... they run so quickly!!! But he got the one that squeals the least, and had to hold it close so it wouldn't squeal so much. It wasn't the most pleasant animal to hold, but it was still cute.
Then, the baby sheep Valentine. SO CUTE!!! I liked holding the baby lamb. So soft, and precious. Then off to see the dad's of the offspring. Daddy sheep was in the pen with the chickens, and roosters, and turkeys. I have no pics of them.... And daddy pig was in a pen next to them. I think I have a pic of his head... lol but not really blog worthy. Then looked at the spot all cleared out for the baseball diamond, and where the steer will go. It was a good day I had. Wish I could go out there more often. But oh well. It's always a pleasure when I go.
The first day of spring was officially about 2 weeks ago. It snowed that day. I dont know who ordered that silliness, but praise the Lord it's gone now! I think I went out wednesday, and the weather was so beautiful!! I worked yesterday, but looked nice outside! Then, today, being out, I was SO EXCITED!! I was able to wear sandals!!! I have pics on the phone taken after 1700, and it was over 80f!!! So nice!!!! I do hope and believe spring and summer are on the way!!! WHOOHOO!!!!
Well, that's the update I have for now. Hope ya'll have an enjoyable weekend!!!
Sonia
that's all i have

2 comments:
Thanks for your update! 8^)
Love,
Me! 8^)
wendy. you are welcome for the update... now. where's your update?!?!!??? surely you have something to blog about!
me
Post a Comment