Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
Just an update of a few things going on. Life is finally getting not so boring. June is like my favorite month. First this month, I went to Carson City Rendezvous days. That was a good time. I watched some re-enactments of the Civil War. That was kinda cool. I enjoyed some tacos that were GREAT! I was also able to spend some time with some awesome people that I rarely get to see. Bec, Bro Phil, and their kids. they are some of the most awesomest people i know.
Also, I was able to perhaps find someone who might be able to fix my truck. A friend of mine, silly kid..... wanted to put his signature on the door with his "creativeness" ...... I would totally let him, but only God knows what he would do. lol. He said he would put "john did this" with an arrow pointing to the nice ...... um..... truckness of the door. lol He's turning out to be a funny guy!!! But, I'm looking forward to seeing if my truck can be fixed. It's just going to be a process finding out, but we'll see. I gotta pay for a few other things that I've had to have done, but we'll see.
This is a week to stay home and work. I traded Saturday for Friday, then i work saturday and sunday as my boss is going to be on vacation... and then hopefully next week, I'll be able to make it out to the farm! yay me!!! That is going to def be a fun time.
Next week is also the rodeo!!! YEEHAW!!! looking forward to going to that. after rodeo, is CAMPING!!! I love camping. after camping, is VACATION!!! one thing happening right after the other, and i'm so excited about it all. plus, right before vacation is going to be our first sunday of the month service. hoping some people will make it out as they didnt for the last one, but it's ok. God knows, and will bring them at the right time when it's going to be "their" service. I'm really trying not to get down about it, but God knows.... and I'm trusting in Him to bring them at the right time. I know God is working on hearts, and I only pray they let him.
It's going to be a fun next 2 months in Sonia-land!! Hope ya'll have a great summer!!!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment