Hey guys... It's me - sonia. Figured i should update... so here it is....
I have no update. lol. my life is not all that eventful, and Janaya nicely updates for me, so idk what to say here....
Today is the first sunday of the month... We have our "Fellowship meeting" on the first sunday of the month... special singing, scripture quoting, and a good time. Also a good time for outreach. I invited a few, and they didn't come, but I'm not going to be discouraged... it just wasn't "their" service. I did get kinda bummed out one guy didn't come, but that's because I think "stupid" (the devil) got a hold of him... which just goes to show me that God is going to do GREAT things in his life!!! I'm really excited about what Gods going to do here. Revival is HERE!!!
I have recently gotten in contact with a friend from the past... however... she and i didn't talk much when i lived in Cali... due to whatever, we just didn't. we have talked a few times on messenger, and we just never really kept much in contact. however, a few weeks ago, she sent me a message on messenger to my phone... and we started texting, and now, we chat all the time. i've made a new friend. The Bible says, to have friends, one much show themselves friendly, and so i've been trying to do that lately... texted a few friends that i dont talk to much, just saying hello, and whatnot, and i've made another friend in the process. i hope to make more!! i like having "text buddies" hehe.
I did spend time with Janaya this weekend. I'm currently at her abode at the moment blogging and asking what to blog about! haha. I will probably be out here more this week as my friend Gram is coming. she's a lovely lady. =)
according to janaya, i should blog the washer just got done, the stuff in the washer needs to go into the dryer, the radio is too loud (she's an odd one folks) and we had tacos after the potluck. hehe. and now we are all nice and full.
well, i am at a loss now as to what to blog about... so i shall end this silliness here.
God bless you
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment