Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
Crickey!!! Has it been so long that they went and completely changed everything on this airhead that it took me a few minutes to find out how to make a new posting?!?!?!? MERCY!!!
Well, time for an update. It's just about June!!! My favorite month of the year.
Saturday will be the "official/un-official" kick-off. Going to a wedding/vow renewal for a couple that's been married for 50 years! Just about unheard of these days. Looks to be a fun and good time.
Next weekend is Rendezvous Days. 3 days of complete fun in the sun! And fellowship. And good times and memories.
The next weekend is Ladies outings. Or something. IDK exactly. I'd have to look at my calendar, but should be fun!
The next weekend. RODEO!!! YEEHAW!!! fun times. fun times.
Then IDK what's after that. I just know it's going to be a fun filled month! I LOVE JUNE!!! I'll even have a birthday for the occasion!!! haha
That's what's coming up in SoniaLand.
What's happened in SoniaLand? This past weekend was a special weekend. Memorial Day. A time to honor those that have paid the ultimate price for my country so I can live in the best country! I've become good friends with those that have served over seas, and lost friends on foreign land, and it's hit home a lot more lately since realizing it's a good thing these ones have come home. I'm proud to be American!!!
What else...
A few weeks ago I was blessed to go visit my Mother-in-Law. I wish I could see her more than I do, but thankful for the times we have. I am sorry for those that do not get along with their in-laws, but I have always gotten along with Mom. She's an awesome lady, and I'm so proud to call her Mom. Visiting her is always a blessing, and waiting till the next time I can get down there to see her.
While I visited her, I got to see another friend, that I'm proud to call friend. There is a young lady in the church that I attended in California, that when I lived there, I did not talk to much. (she's a FEW years younger than myself) and I didn't talk to a whole lot of people there.... Well, about 2 years ago? she got in touch with me, and we have begun texting. So, when I went to visit Mom, I told Mikayla that I'd be down, and we should hang out. So, we did. First time really hanging out since becoming friends. I hung out with her Friday night, and her and her brothers on Saturday. And I just gotta say her brother Dallas is HILARIOUS!!! I had such a blast with those guys, that I wish they could visit, or I could go back.
That's about all the news for SoniaLand. Hope y'all have a good weekend!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment