Hey guys. It's me ~ Sonia.
Just an update of June. It was a blast!
Beginning of the month was Rendezvous Days in Carson. Made a new friend, and hoping to be a light for her. She cracks me up... so funny. Her name is Mary and she's a cool kid.
Went to the Rodeo once. Wish I could go more often, but did make it, and it was fun! My only issue was it was COLD the night we went. Temps were warm all week until Saturday, then it had to be cold, and windy. Argh. Oh well. Still went, and it was fun. I'll try to get some pics up here soon....
This week is obviously the 4th... I love this holiday. I'm so proud to be an American. I've been to other countries, and have met people that have done missions work in countries that had to sneak Bibles in, and I'm thankful God allowed me to be here in America. I love my country! It may have issues, but what place doesn't? Still the land of the free because of the brave. I still thank my military friends for all their dedication, and also their families for sharing them with us.
Hoping to get to sleep somewhat early tonight so I can get up bright and early tomorrow and get to camping! Gotta get my tent pitched and locked before any pranks get pulled... I'm expecting them. Just not sure what exactly will happen, but I am expecting pranks... So, I will be locking my tent somehow, someway. haha!!!
I think that's about the extent of my update... Just sitting here at work chillaxin, and thought I'd stop by and say hello to y'all... but I dont think anyone stops by anymore. =( boo.
Hope ya'll have a safe fun holiday, spent with the people that matter most!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

1 comments:
I do
Post a Comment