Hey guys. It's me ~ Sonia.
So I've been trying to post and update, but the mobile ordeal thingy just don't work for me. I have pics and all to show, and this silly thing won't let me update, or put pics up. ARGH!!!! It's had me irritated for awhile now, but oh well. Over that. Y'all will get pics here when I remember and I'm at home where the pics are now finally on my computer. HAHA!!
Update from camping.... I didn't get my tent up on that trip. I was only there for one night, and where my tent ws going to go, was just too much work for one night. So I slept in the trailor. No pranks. On anyone!!! We seriously slacked in that dept. BOO! haha. We did go on a "monster walk" and some got spooked. Sometimes. But it turned out being a hike more than anything. Fun to get out and hike anyways.
Went camping a few more times after that, and did get the tent up and slept in. That was fun. I love camping and wish I could camp like I did as a kid. Days in the mountains, hiking, swimming and fishing! Such fun.
Summer is almost gone now... Only had one l lake day early this year. =( Bummed over that. But, oh well. I did get more hours at work which hindered me from being at the lake much, and so for that I'm thankful. Now, we are at the last of events going on here, and hours will probably be cut, but, thankful for what I do have! God always takes care of His kids, and since He loves me the most, and I'm the favorite, that means He will always take care of me. =)
As much as I love summer, and it's my favorite season, fall lets me wear my favorite clothes. Hoodies, knee socks, and I'm allowed to wear my 5 layers without being looked at too oddly. And sitting here in the office, it's COLD! Means I can start busting out the warm clothes SOON!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm protesting anything under 55 degrees tho. Nothing colder!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I think that's about it for this update since apparently I can't send pics, and update from the mobile. ARGH!
Sonia
That's all I have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment