Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving

Hey guys. It's me ~ Sonia.

It's the time for reflecting, pondering and being thankful.  Which is one of the few times I post. Lame, I know, but at least you get this yearly posting. haha!

I may try and break this up into a few post this month, so no need to fall over in a dead faint. (I think Naya is the only reader I have left anyways.... so don't panic Janaya.....)

Which brings me to my first business.  Things I'm thankful for....

#1. My Parents. I wish I had this relationship I have with them now that I'm "older" than from when I was a kid.  After all the stupid things I did when I was younger, and all the heartbreak I caused, they still unconditionally love me. Amazes me.... I'm thankful they raised me the way they did. I have strong morals, and I've realized I'm thankful I had parents to tell me "no", becareful with that person, hang out with this person, and were involved in my life.

#2. Friends. I've lost a lot of friends lately... However, there are a few, that no matter what, I can still chat like nothing, and even if it's been years, it's as if no time has passed. And even if I have lost friends, I've found new friends. Some people I knew as an "aquaintance" has become some of my closest friends, and I"m thankful for them all.

I think this is it for now. There's a bucket load more, but this is all I'm going to write for now... Hopefully I'll come back soon and finish the list for you.

Have a good night
sonia
that's all I have

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Miss you :(

Gram said...

Hey my friend,it's good your parents are still living so you can tell them what you wrote.Life is too short to not give lots of hugs and love.Take care, Gram in WA.