Silly me. I forgot a part of the Farmer's Market... so here it is....
Before karaoke, there is some rachel ray type show going on with some cooking. mr. chef dude this week made some home made salsa... wasn't too bad... (i might sound biased here... but i think mine taste better....) and whilst he was demonstrating, naya sat next to me chewing gum. So liz asked her for a piece, and naya gave her one. offered me a piece, but i only really like cinamin gum. i turned it down... but after awhile, i wanted a piece too. watching naya with her gum was too much of a temptation. (a temptation for what... i'm not sure.... just sounded good... lol) So i commented i just couldn't take it any more... i wanted a piece. So i took a piece of yummy big red... and naya says, "do i chew it yummily? makes you want a piece" or something along those lines... and i went something like "yummily?" so, new word along with kaks, and smeg, we now have yummily. however, this was a naya original.
anything else... no. not at least about the farmers market.
I did however go to the job interview today. the first one went aiight. Not the greatest, but... oh well. then off to the retail interview. I'm hoping i get that one! that would be great! fantastic! superb! swell! magnificant! aiight, maybe not THAT good, but, sounds like great fun! just praying God opens the right door. But i'm not gonna get into all that... it's a loooooooooooooooooooooong story i just aint gonna bore ya'll with.
then, tonight, my dad had a co-worker over for bbq. now, i'm usually the shy one, and would hide. however, can't pass up a steak. my being shy was aiight cos i just played video games. lol. so, that was the extent of me saturday. hope ya'll had a good one.
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

3 comments:
Oh My, now I am self- concious of how I chew gum, perhaps I won't be able to chew gum ever again. haha j/k
I hope you get the job you want.
Good you got to work today but was kind of boring walking alone. But it was smoking hot too so you probably are glad you didn't come. haha
Naya- you silly. you were the one who mentioned how "yummily" you chewed it... lol. Just that I like to chew gum too... And I hope I get a job too! Josh told me about 1 tonight... that was nice of him. And i'm sure its cooler now to go walking. You should go at night! DEF cooler! at any rate, yeah. it's cooled down a lil for now. see you at the marina!
Post a Comment