Sunday, September 7, 2008

An update....

So. Not too much to update ya'll on... just wanting to update. lol

First, I know I still gotta put up some pics from LA, and Hot August Nights and the fair. (I can't remember what else... that's what happens when you get old.. so take note all you youngin's!! lol)

Um, Well, I'm working 2 jobs again. Which is kinda cool.... but it makes for some llllllllllooooooooong days in the life of sonia. Which tomorrow is going to be one of those days... work 15 hours... sheesh. Who signed me up for this sillyness? oh yeah. that woulda been me. lol.

What else. Nothing I guess. I know you kids are gonna get crazy of me doing this,... but just a reminder of my cancer walk this saturday. It's in memory of matthew. Anything is def appreciated!!

Well, I had more I wanted to write on, but in my old age, I forgot. Hope ya'll have a good week!

Sonia
that's all i have

p.s. i remember what i was going to write about... but i'm a ditz. i already wrote about it!! lol. (it was the balloons....)

3 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

I am glad I have a manly man in my life, hence I do not have to work.
I will pray God sends you one so you do not have to work either and you can spend your time walking with me. :)

Princess Sarah said...

do me a huge favor and plz don't put any pix of me up from the fair.
pleeeeeeeease.

MysticsKryten said...

THANKS NAYA!! I hope your still praying!