Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
Well, another day that I didn't blog anything, and stuff happened! FAIL! lol.
So yesterday, I went to fellowship with some friends of mine, and early in on the night I felt a spirit of "orneryness" and by the end of the night, it had come out. Watching kids shave balloons, and seeing shaving cream end up on a person on whom it did not belong, I just had to do it. I noticed a water bottle that had been unattended for some time, so I proceeded to pour it down the back of someone who thought that putting shaving cream on another person. It was just great. Probably didn't help that the Chaplain was behind me, and caught all the action, but it just couldn't be helped. And I must say, all I could do was laugh. However, I did watch my back the rest of the night, and I do feel that retaliation is going to be given. Of which, I'm waiting. heheheheheheehehe.
Thursday was also a day of great interest. As most know, I work in the hotel business. I had a guest call early evening Thursday night, telling me some TALL tales. I dont want to go into complete detail as the story is not complete, and it did end up involving the RPD, SWAT, and arrest being made. It was crazy. Guest telling me things I knew for a fact were not true, {lets just say he said he was a celebrity, and other celebrities were in the room, and more were on the way...} shadow boxing in the lobby, and just interesting ordeals! Made for a tiring night after that stress!
Yesterday, I did end up scanning pictures into my computer. And they are rather .... not old.... but def from a while back. At least 25 years ago. So, the colors aren't that exciting. Not that vibrant I guess would be a good way to describe such things. So, I am now in the process of "restoring" them. It has been such fun for me. I do have some from before, but the printing of them came out just horrible. So, I'm back to working with them some more. I am having so much fun with this. I did do some of my brothers, and I will post the before and after now.
And here is the after.... {so far....}Also, for those that don't read my cousin's blog, I am going to be doing a photo shoot of her tomorrow to start working on a portfolio. I've always wanted to be a photographer, and so now I'm going to try it!! I'll try to remember to show you how that goes!!! lol.
Well, it's now way past time to try to be awake for a Saturday night. One day, I'll learn to go to bed at a more decent time at night.
Sonia
that's all i have


0 comments:
Post a Comment