Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hay guys....

Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.

So, another update... some ppl say I dont update enough, so, I think I'll do a blog every day now!!! hahahahaha.

So, today was good. Woke up at a good time (which shall not be mentioned thank you!) and started on my day. Had a nice bowl of cereal (in honor of Breanna Gonzalez), did some laundry, and got ready for public viewing.

Took my truck to get a smog, as it needs to have a new sticker on it. As I sat there at the smog place, I watched this GMC Yukon in the car park next to the smog place. Whoever was driving either needed a new rear view mirror, or sit on a phone book, or something.... First, they couldn't back it up to where ever it was going, then they hit some huge metal pole. I couldn't help but laugh. I decided probably shouldn't, but it struck me as quite funny.

Then came home, cleaned up the room, and played the Xbox. Had a nice supper, and went to church where once again, Pastor preached a great message.

After church, Liz and I went out, and I totally fell off any diet that I may have or not have been on. Had a tasty Oreo Sunday, and it was good. Then came home, and now here I sit.

Should be in bed asleep considering the time, and the fact that I getta work tomorrow!!! I've been praying for more hours, and I'm thankful that now I get some. Plan on going to some Hot August Nights festivities tomorrow night. Should be fun. And then go to sleep for work friday!! YAY!

This weekend I think I may also be going up to Blue Lake for some good 'ol camping out breakfast. Just sad I gotta come back home so soon, but oh well. Fellowship is always nice. And also get in a few more hours of Hot August Nights festivities.

Well, that's about all going on Sonia-Land.

Sonia
that's all i have
Can't nobody do me like Jesus! He's my friend!!!!

2 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Well looks like I missed H.A.N altogether this year. :( Drove by G.S. and saw some of it. haha, should have taken a picture from the freeway then I would at least have a picture. :P

MysticsKryten said...

Haha. So far so good. i'll take some pics for you... how's that. and you can be there in thought... that way you dont miss it ENTIRELY!!! lol