Hay guys, It's me - Sonia.
Still trying to do the daily blog here. Did a few things to share with you... so yay!!
TRIED to go to sleep early last night... didn't happen, so that was kinda sad. Then the alarm clock went off at early-thirty this morning.... not fun stuff. However, made it work and that was the good thing.
Work was uneventful. Just the norm. People are now really starting to come in for Hot August Nights, and tonight we were sold out. Looks like tomorrow could be the same!
I did make it to some of the festivities, and it was cool. Naomi and I went to Burlington, as apparently there is a worker there that looks like my brother, and I wanted to see for myself. So, there I went, and low and behold, he kinda does!!! Strange...
Went across the street to Atlantis as cars were cruising around, and some were parked. It was just ok to me. I still think I like downtown here better. So, plan on doing that Saturday night with some friends! can't wait!!
After those festivities, went to eat with liz, naomi then kenny appeared!!! lol. and that is one funny kid! and by the time the food had been consumed, it was late, and time to sleep. however, here i sit writing for your enjoyment!! lol
that's it for thursday. i'll see you guys later!!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment