Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
Another update. =) However, there is no update. =( Just figured I should keep up with the times, and update....
I've been working more. That could be an update I guess... I have been able to pick-up to extra shifts of graveyard, altho, those hours have been cut, and I will lose one of those days, but thanking God I still have the extra one day. =) More than what I had, and that works for me.
This is the week of West Coast. My poor self must stay home this year. =( I would have liked to have gone, but unable to, so wont waste any energy by being sad. Cant change it, so might as well just go with it... right?
The weekend was nice. Saturday was a nice sunny day, with warmer temperatures than had been in awhile. It's still colder than I like, but since tomorrow starts November, tis the season for coldness. Time to start packing hot coco so I can somehow get warm on the way home from work. When you go outside at 7am and it's 24 degrees, it's COLD and hot coco is a necessity. I'm not sure if any readers are Starbucks drinkers, but does anyone know if they serve hot coco with vanilla? I like to have hot coco, and put in french vanilla coffee creamer, so I'm going to think they can? but I wouldn't know how to order it. I have a gift card for there, but I have not been there in over a year for myself, and I don't want to look to ditzy trying to order hot coco with vanilla, and since they have their own lingo apparently, I need help!! hahaha!!! I figure the place must be popluar and good as I drive by 2 of them going home from work in the morning, and they are PACKED with vehicles in the drive-through. Oh. Wait. I drive by 3. And as you know, I am a Sonic drinker, but figure I should use this gift card for Starbucks. I only got it last year for christamiss. LOL. So, if anyone can help me out? Please? lol
Nothing else really to blog about. Work has changed my lifestyle around for the time being. It's difficult working graveyard, and swing shift... but I'd rather have the hours on the time-clock than stressing even more than normal. God has provided hours in my time of need, and I'm thankful to be working.
Well, that's about my life right now in a nut shell. Hope ya'll have a great week!!!
Sonia
that's all I have

0 comments:
Post a Comment