Saturday, October 22, 2011

WOW!

Hey ya'll ..... It's me - Sonia. Alive and mostly well. 

Oh my goodness glorious graciousness. Where has the time gone?!?!!?!???? Do ya'll know it's OCTOBER!??? And the cold has set in. It was a balmy 2 degrees on my way home from work this morning. Yes. 2!!!!! I did NOT order that. Never mind the fact that is celsius, but it was still 2.  I think it was 38*f. COLD.

Not a whole lot has been going on in Sonia-Land. Mostly uneventful.  We did have our anniversary services.  I did not get very many pics. I've slacked a lot in that DEPT. I realized I take a lot of landscape pics, not very many people/subject pics. Hence, the lack of pictures here.

As for the anniversary services. It was totally amazing. It didn't "officially" start until Friday, but Wednesday nights message by Bro Billy Burgess was fitting, and fit in with every other message that was preached. AMAZING how God does stuff like that. It was a really good time.

Now that it's the middle of October it's CANDY SEASON!!!! 'Tis the season for candy.  Yummy. Then the season for shopping, hustle and bustle of getting ready for THANKSGIVING!!! Hello people. Do not forget. Thanksgiving comes BEFORE christamiss.  Still shopping to do for that holiday.  Then christamiss!!! And even COLDER weather!?!?!??? NOT looking forward to that, but oh well. I can now wear my millions of sweaters, and socks, and scarfs. =) I do enjoy that part.

Well, that's the extent of the Sonia-Land update. HAHA! have a safe weekend ya'll!!!

That's all i have

4 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

you and your 10 layers of clothing. lol

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

It's about time you put something on here SONIA!

gram said...

Boy howdy did not know you even had a blog ,until informed by my dear grandaughter.I love it,. you write like you talk LOL Have a great day love gram

MysticsKryten said...

Sarah - I enjoy my layers. They help me stay warm. Maybe one day you will have deliverance and realize layers are the best. lol jk.

Miss Janaya - I had to post. Someone has not been home to update the world of my happenings (laundry folding) and so I had to. Welcome home btw... and bye again. =(


Gram - Welcome to SoniaLand. It's a joy having you here. Please feel free to join us for some hot coco, and have a visit. You are more than welcome here. And yes, I talk like I write... It's kinda difficult otherwise... lol