Hey guys - It's me, Sonia.
Christmas was on Sunday... duh. Like ya'll didn't know. lol. But it was a very relaxing day for me, however, it messed up my week. Allow me to explain.
I worked Saturday, and I was TIRED (working swing shift, then graveyard, then day shift is NOT easy to get used to...) so by the time I got home Saturday evening, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. So, I quit fighting it, and went to bed. EARLY. (for me at least... it was 9:30 pm) I woke briefly at 11:40, and made myself go back to sleep... and I thankfully did. Then I slept till 9 am... and decided I did not want to be awake, so I slept some more. I did that a few more times, but finally woke up at 11:30 and ate breakfast. Then. Rolled up in a blanket, and fell back to sleep on the couch until 3!!!! Good grief!!! Then, I couldn't sleep that night... and was up late... (till about 4) and now i've been going to bed late, and waking up late. I need to get my sleeping back on somewhat of a normal sleeping pattern. Let's just say that right now, It's 1:53 and I'm still wide awake. Gar.
I am planning on redoing my bedroom this week. =) I have musical decorations in my room, which are nice, and I like them, just time to redo them, and put up my bedroom decorations. We'll see how well this works...
Other than that... not much going on in Sonia-Land. Hope ya'll had a merry christmas, and hope you have an awesome new years!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment