Tuesday, December 20, 2011

COLD!!!

Hey guys - it's me.... Sonia.

First, a question. Who ordered all this cold??? I was told I'm cold a lot lately due to it being Winter. Last I knew, I didn't order winter, or any cold air, but here it is. I've def become a hot coco drinker this year. I'm on my 2nd cup for the day. Don't sound like a whole lot, but for me... that's plenty. I've noticed, when I drink it, it makes me nice and sleepy. Warms from the inside, and makes me feel all cozy inside, and then I get sleepy... and I sleep. =)

Not a whole lot has been going on. Just been working, sleeping, working on church christmas drama, and now that's over, so now I can sleep and work and drink hot coco. and be merry. lol. Just work and sleep and getting warm... that's what's going in Sonia-Land.

Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas!!!

Sonia
that's all i have

0 comments: